Hello, I’m back with another book tag! I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the the lovely Anna from Anna’s Book Nook. Thank you!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
✨ Rules ✨
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- I love chocolate. It is heaven and I can totally eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It really is the gift of the gods and should be treasured as such.
- I find it very difficult to be satisfied with what I write. Whether a blog post or a short story, I’m never completely happy with what I write, which is probably why I haven’t finished a WIP yet. There’s always just too much to edit and rewrite and I’m quite bored of looking at what I’ve written at the end of it, so it never sees the light of day.
- I don’t like reading romance novels. They’re too cringey, cliché and unrealistic for my taste, and they all seem to have the same plot???
Anna’s questions for me1. Who is your favorite author and why?
My favourite author is currently Rick Riordan, because his writing is funny, full of jokes and sarcasm, easy to understand, and of course the worlds he’s created and the plots of his books are amazing.
2. If you could only have one type of food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be? (soup, salad, pasta, ice cream, and so on…)
Okay, that’s a tough one. I know I just raved about chocolate, but honestly, I couldn’t survive on just one type of food for the rest of my life!
3. What is a series that you would love to see a movie/ TV series for?
I’d really enjoy a proper movie or series for the Percy Jackson books.
Yes, I refuse to acknowledge the the movies that currently exist.
4. Do you have a favorite game (of any game type)?
I love playing badminton, Scrabble and Monopoly Deal!
5. If you could have any animal (real or imagined) as a well-cared for pet/ friend, what would it be?
Just the question I was looking for! I’d love to have a pet dragon. Not only are dragons majestic and beautiful, they also serve as your free method of transport and can burn your enemies to a crisp at a moment’s notice. What fun!
My favourite posts
Questions for my nominees
- What’s your favourite fictional creature?
- What’s your usual reading spot?
- Tea or coffee?
- Who’s your favourite character in the book you’re currently reading?
- What new hobby have you picked up in quarantine?
And the nominees are…
- Alyssa @ A Lovely Book Affair
- Becky @ Becky’s Book Blog
- Diana @ Fortunately, the Book
- Leyanis @ The Blogger and The Geek
- The Reading Fairy
- Jess @ A Novel Journey
- Amanda @ Between the Shelves
- Lucy @ Sunstarbooks
- Megan @ Biblovegraphy
- Chelle @ Chelle’s Book Ramblings