🏳️🌈 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! 🏳️🌈
I’m making a list of problems we bookworms face. A list of bookish problems, of sorts. I need you to add to this list. Here are the problems I’ve already come up with –
- How to avoid spoilers.
- How to deal with book hangovers.
- How to mourn the death of your favorite character.
- How to read in a crowded train.
- When the book ends and there’s no sequel.
- When reading time keeps getting interrupted.
- When you have chores to do but you found a book you wanted to read instead.
- When you wish that reading burned as many calories as running.
- When you have a massive TBR pile but you still have the urge to get more books from the library.
- When you own multiple copies of the same book.
- When you forget to eat because the book is so good.
- When you don’t want to lend a book.
- When you get a book back in a horrible condition.
- When you never get the book back.
- When you don’t like the book you’re reading.
- When film adaptations are your worst enemies.
- When you never have enough money to buy books.
- When you can’t a comfortable position to read.
- When you read instead of sleeping.
- When you can’t bring enough books on a trip.
- When books start to take over your room.
- When you wait so long for the sequel that you forget what happened in the first book.
- When you lend someone a book and they don’t like it.
- When you keep losing all your bookmarks.
- When your TBR pile never ends.
- When you don’t know where to put your TBR pile.
- When you don’t know which book to read next.
Yep, that’s it. If you can think of any other problems that you/someone you know faces, comment below and I’ll add it to the list. Thanks!
Pavani | The Voracious Bibliophile