The rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give you nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
The reason behind the award:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to ad happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines a awesome blogger. This award was created by Maggie from Dreaming of Guatemala.
Alright, so let’s get started with the questions by My Harry Potter Blog first!
1) Which is your all-time favorite book?
The entire Harry Potter series.
2) Which is your all-time favorite tv-series?
I don’t have one, but I do like Just Add Magic.
3) Which music do you listen to these last few days?
Pop, mostly. One Direction and Taylor Swift songs are great.
4) What’s the first thing on your bucket list?
Writing the best bestselling book ever.
5) What’s your favorite city in the world?
6) Who’s your favorite Harry Potter-character?
7) Which book are you currently reading, or what was the last one you read?
I’m currently reading Murder is Easy, and the last book I read was The Name of This Book is Secret.
8) What’s your moto? (like Hakuna Matata, …)
‘Do your best at everything.’
9) What’s your favorite expression?
The ‘duh’ expression. It’s awesome.
10) What’s your biggest fear?
I’m not sure, but I think it’s disappointing the people that I care about.
That’s it, I hope I answered these questions well!
Now for the questions by TheBookaholic!!
Who is the person who inspires you the most?
If you mean an actual person, then it’s J.K.Rowling. If you mean a fictional character, it’s Hermione Granger.
Are you a dog or a cat person?
Definitely a dog person.
When did you first start reading?
When I was 3 years old, probably.
What was the first book you read?
Okayyyy, I’m pretty sure it was a phonics book.
Your spirit animal?
The weirdest dream you ever had?
I can’t really remember but I had a nightmare last night, in which I got 12/20 in my History exam.
(Cliché alert) What made you start blogging?
My parents had been encouraging me to start for a year, and then my best friend started her blog too. I started mine a week later.
Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
As a bestselling author or famous journalist, hopefully.
What is the best dish you can cook/bake?
Your current favourite song?
Why by Sabrina Carpenter.
Aaaaand, that’s it!! Thank you for the lovely questions, TheBookaholic!
Alright, so it’s time to nominate the nominees! And the nominees are…
Time for the questions! Here we go:
- What’s your favourite book genre?
- What are your rules for lending books?
- What’s your one great strength and one great weakness?
- Do you ever return borrowed books to the library unread?
- How often do you clean your room?
- Have you ever (*gasp*) dog-eared a book?
- What’s your favourite place to read?
- What do you feel is the closest thing to actual magic?
- What is the most ridiculous thing someone has tricked you into doing or believing?
- Which fictional character do you think would be the most boring to meet in real life?
That’s it for today, everyone!! Hope you all enjoyed this post! If you did please comment!